Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

*The Sensual World single cover - sand through the fingers (A1 size)

*A poster based on the photo which appears on the back of the HoL album -
the poster shows Kate's full figure though, not just her torso and face.
This is A1 size too.

*A poster called "Love and Anger" - presumably the single cover (A1
size).

*A poster called "Make-up", showing Kate in make-up, strangely enough
(A1 size).

*One entitled "Wuthering Heights", showing Kate in a leotard (A1 size).

*A poster called "Secret History", which I haven't seen yet.

I'd be very interested to hear of anywhere else that has other posters
of Kate.

Oliver.

Oliver Critchley,      |
Physics Department,    |             1 + 1 = 3, for large values of 1
Edinburgh University.  |