Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Tape

From: elke@willow.usask.ca (Nathan Elke)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1993 02:01:39 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Kate Tape
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I was gone for awhile, and when I returned, I saw what appeared to be that
tail end of a thread about a video tape of Kate appearances. I asked the
originator of this tape, and was told about its contents. Unfortunatly, he
is not able to make any more copies. Would some kind soul be willing to
make a copy for me? Please E-Mail.

Thanx.
 --
 | 1993: Doctor Who  is Thirty Years Old                                   |