Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: This Woman's Work news

From: spaceman@kauri.vuw.ac.nz ("Too Tall" Jones)
Date: 18 Aug 93 16:11:47
Subject: Re: This Woman's Work news
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@newznet.net.nz

In article <01GNOWXZYRTE000G37@KINGSTON.ARPC.ALCAN.CA> POTTER%TECHDB@OSWEGO.ARPC.ALCAN.CA (Lugwrench!) writes:

>   remember your name!)  you might want to wait.  I called up the CD BAR's
>   1-800 number in Toronto to ask about it and the man said that it's being
>
>	   >> re-released.  In North America, even.
>
>   I must have scared him by my hyperventilating into the phone for a few minutes,
>   because he said he wasn't absolutely certain when, but he was pretty sure that
>   it would be, and the price therefore would probably come down.
>   Anyone care to corroborate/shoot me down?

Yeah sure, the re-release has been available here for a couple of months now,
there are quite a few copies in the shops downtown too, the price I paid
was NZ$170 and I got 10% discount on top of that, so thats about US$90 I guess.
Is that a good price ?

brendan

--
       _
      / ]o    Brendan Jones                                 10 Summit Road