Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This Woman's Work news

From: Lugwrench! <POTTER%TECHDB@OSWEGO.ARPC.ALCAN.CA>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1992 14:58:44 -0500 (EST)
Subject: This Woman's Work news
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi there!

To the person that was interested in buying that there boxed set (sorry I can't
remember your name!)  you might want to wait.  I called up the CD BAR's
1-800 number in Toronto to ask about it and the man said that it's being

	>> re-released.  In North America, even.

I must have scared him by my hyperventilating into the phone for a few minutes,
because he said he wasn't absolutely certain when, but he was pretty sure that
it would be, and the price therefore would probably come down.

Anyone care to corroborate/shoot me down?

I've been lusting after that collection for lo these many years, because I do
have all the tapes (donated to me by a friend of mine who was going into the
priesthood-- yet another example of how the Kate-meister works in mysterious
ways :) and, of course, _The Dreaming_ and _The Whole Story_ on vinyl, but
digital Kate?  Excuse me, I'm going to go hyperventilate some more . . .

Ted Potter
Alcan Aluminum
IN%"Potter%Techdb@Oswego.ARPC.ALCAN.Ca"
[Our plant's in the States, our gateway is in Canada, and my opinions belong to
greedy me alone.]