Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

another indirect usage of Kate in MTV-Europe

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 93 16:51 MET DST
Subject: another indirect usage of Kate in MTV-Europe
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

They have another 'Focus' spot, and it uses about a second from
the Utah Saints video 'Something Good'. Not a Kate-part, but
at least an indirect reference to her...

Bye,

Uli

 Julian. Where's my mind? Why am I not thinking before I say something?
Second time in one week! Seems like I have to go on holiday...

Bye,

Uli

P.S.: Two kind souls reminded me via email of my error. Thanks.