Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hiya!

From: at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy)
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 93 15:31:06 -0400
Subject: Hiya!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hello! You may have seen me on the Tori E-mail list or America Online..just
to let you know.

Well, Im new to Kate Bush! (Since Friday, Id say.) Well, new to her music,
but Ive been hearing all this stuff about her, so recently I decided to
just go and buy an album, (_Hounds of Love_ is what everyone recommended)
so I did! Anyway, lets go back to where I first heard of her.

  A year ago, I joined the Tori Amos List..why? Because I think Tori's the
best thing that ever happened to me (musically) so I wanted to know how to
get stuff from her and all the other stuff. So, Ive known about "KaTe" for
a long time now. . .

  Long story short, (too late) I got the album, but I wasnt impressed at all
about her compared to what everyone raves about her. A day later, I hooked in.
Then I found out about The Ninth Wave (slowly, not the all-of-the-sudden
I know the story thing). After learning about that I was fascinated! Still am!
Well, I still think Tori is better. No one can beat her IMHO. (Read that
sentence over and over until you hear what I say..especially at the end of
it!) Anyway, I like her! And previous to buying _HOL_, I ordered _The Whole
Story_ from Columbia House, but havent gotten that yet. Anyway, shes a good
artist. A fav. of mine now. (Ones that are better: Tori, Annie Lennox,
Enya, Sting..) She still has yet to get to me as much as they have. Well, I
intend on getting _The Kick Inside_ after _TWS_ comes in the mail. I am
also on trying to locate the video to _TWS_..it will be a journey.

  Well, there's my first letter here..talk to ya later!

-at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kev)
P.S. I was kind of shocked on seeing an advertisement for a pen pal/love
connection place in the digest. Never saw one of those in any other Mailing
List! Oh well..

--
         -*) Welcome. Our name is Maxine. Please touch our buttons to
reveal your destiny. MTV keeps you..  A) Filled Up With Goodness  B)