Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Interview

From: andyy@visionware.co.uk (Andy Yates)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1993 09:58:56 GMT
Subject: Interview
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@visionware.co.uk (News Admin)

Apparently, her KaTeness was interviewed on Radio 1 this morning by
Simon Mayo.  I, of course, missed it!

Did anyone in the UK hear it?  More to the point, did anyone tape it?

I'll let you know about the single after lunch when I've rushed into
Leeds and bought it.

A very happy Andy

Andy Yates, VisionWare Technical Support, 57 Cardigan Lane, Leeds LS4 2LE, UK.
    Phone: +44 532 788858  Fax: +44 532 304676  andyy@visionware.co.uk

  "It's dead fab drinking two pints of Guiness in ten minutes - you come out
		and everything has gone bouncy" - Deb Cross '93