Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

another damned T-shirt post

From: heretic@zeus.tamu.edu (Evolve or Perish)
Date: 14 Aug 1993 00:34 CDT
Subject: another damned T-shirt post
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Count me in on the T-shirt thang.

I don't really have a preference as to design, although I confess
a weak spot for the Ninth Wave photo.

My only request would be not to make it too wordy. Nothing screams
"GEEK!" like long passages quoted from songs...

This post is 100% biodegradable.
As is its author,
b r e t t
     |	                     THIS SPACE FOR RENT		      |
     |    Texas A&M University accepts all of my opinions as dogma.   |
     |      	    That's why they pay me the BIG BUCKS.	      |