Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Price is Right (gasp)

From: atkins901@snake.cs.uidaho.edu (Antonin!)
Date: 13 Aug 1993 00:10:37 GMT
Subject: Re: The Price is Right (gasp)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: atkin901@uidaho.edu

Some stuff deleted...

>some of you may as well:).  My sister told me that she was watching The Price
>is Right this morning and they gave away a CD player and some CDs to go with
>it.  Among the little group of CDs they gave away was "The Whole
Story":).

I remember when I was was younger that I used to hear Kate on the
Radio here in town, but that was a looong time ago,  and this is in
Idaho, so Kate was pretty accessible.  But then again this was the
more "popular" songs.

I also remeber a couple years ago a certain CD player ad in Stereo
review had the HOL albumn setting in the player, I thought that was
overly neat and cut it out and pasted it on my wall for quite some
time..   Another "Kate" occurance is when she released her HOL
albumn (I think it was HOL, but I'm not sure) Stereo Review did a
excellent review of her work (a couple pages!), and I've been a
loyal subscriber to Stereo Review ever since..

-enjoy-
Mark Atkinson
atkins901@snake.cs.uidaho.edu
atkin901@uidaho.edu