Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Price is Right (gasp)

From: jlburk01@ulkyvx.louisville.edu (SYZYGY)
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1993 20:19:32 GMT
Subject: The Price is Right (gasp)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@hermes.louisville.edu (Netnews)

--
I know this is kinda silly but I found it rather humorous and I thought maybe
some of you may as well:).  My sister told me that she was watching The Price
is Right this morning and they gave away a CD player and some CDs to go with
it.  Among the little group of CDs they gave away was "The Whole Story":).
Well, guess the people at The Price is Right have good taste...well, when it
comes to music anyway..hehe:).
JILL L. BURKART                                  JLBURK01@ULKYVX.LOUISVILLE.EDU
	"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does
     not become a monster.  And when you look in the abyss, the abyss also
     looks into you."  --Nietzsche
                                 FLUSH RUSH!