Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori Amos?

From: bilver!bdoherty@peora.sdc.ccur.com (Benjamin J Doherty)
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1993 02:45:07 GMT
Subject: Re: Tori Amos?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <PR138B7w165w@cybernet.cse.fau.edu> brianr@cybernet.cse.fau.edu (Brian Robinson) writes:
>dcwalter@tomservo.b23b.ingr.com (Christian Walters) writes:
>
>	I'm a big Tori Amos fan also...  As far as I know, she has 1 real
>album adn a single that contains mixes of Crucify and winter, and covers of
>Smells Like Teeb Spirit (Yes, you read that right.), Thank you, and Angie.
>Her album is called Little Earthquakes, and her single is Crucify.

Actually, I was able to find several singles, all imports though.

Crucify (US):	Crucify
		Winter
		Angie
		Smells Like Teen Spirit
		Thank You

Crucify (France):	Crucify
			Here.  In my head.
			Mary
			Crucify (LP version)

Silent All These Years (France):	Silent All These Years
					Upside Down
					Me and A Gun
					Thoughts

Winter (US):	Winter
		The Pool
		Take to The Sky
		Sweet Dreams
		Upside Down

Winter (France):	Winter
			The Pool
			Take to The Sky
			Sweet Dreams

China (France):	China
		Sugar
		Flying Dutchman
		Humpty Dumpty

If I'm STILL incomplete, will someone let me know?  Also, if you have
the address for the Tori Amos mailing list, please send/post that.

Sorry for posting all this Tori "business" to the Kate group... <grin>

--
internet: bdoherty@{bilver.oau.org|pro-magic.cts.com|delphi.com}
     bbs: Starkist: +1 407/859-9999