Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate tee shirt

From: howard@jorn.gov.au (Ken Howard)
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1993 10:01:46 +0930
Subject: Re: Kate tee shirt
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <MERLIN.93Jul30141539@huey.cc.utexas.edu>,
merlin@huey.cc.utexas.edu (john higdon) wrote:

> In article <23aem7INN1dk@no-names.nerdc.ufl.edu> sorcery@maple.circa.ufl.edu writes:
>
>   >I think the Kate Bush tee shirt is a cool idea.  Count me in.  As for what's
>   >on it, I would say one of the following three (all of which have been
>   >nominated already) :
>
>   >1) The ninth wave picture, but the black and white version from the back
>   >   inside HoL album cover.
>
> I still think that the ninth wave pic from the Box Set is the best for a
> t-shirt.  Infinitely more dramatic, her eyes closed as if unconcious or dead,
> her only sign of life being one pale hand reaching outward for the light.  This
> is almost enough to unnerve me.

This one has my vote too.
I would definitely buy a couple!

Anyone else from Oz want to put together a bulk order?

___Ken___
+ Ken Howard                                'Phone (08) 290 1924 (Work)  +
+ Telecom Jindalee Project                         (08) 339 3817 (A/H)   +
+ Module 1, Endevour House                                               +
+ Fourth Avenue, Technology Park SA 5095                                 +