Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

HG Arrives (knew it was on its way!)

From: P D Fitzgerald-Morris <s0pdfm@exnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1993 09:58:50 GMT
Subject: HG Arrives (knew it was on its way!)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Dear Friends,

Thanks to Ed and Uli for reporting the arrival of their HOMEGROUNDs.

We did make something of an effort to get it out before the news became
even more staler or inaccurate! I expect to hear any moment that:

1) The album title has changed

2) The single title has changed

3) The album has been cancelled

4) Kate has changed her name to Victoria

[The above is a joke and is not to be taken seriously!]

Regarding the album cover - our informant only got a brief peak at it
and on mature reflection thinks the "wild seas" may in fact be some
sort of cushion arrangement!

I know, I know, but what can you do if you can't get the staff?

I appreciate Ed's remark about posting the news here. What I try to
do is post the news headlines here, as and when we hear, and keep
the detail for the mag.

No more news as of this grey Sunday morning.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
H  Peter FitzGerald-Morris       H     H   GGGGGGG     "Have       H
H  direct from                   H     H   G            the walls  H
H  HOMEGROUND TOWERS             HHHHHHH   G    GG      got        H
H  now via                       H     H   G     G      ears       H
H  s0pdfm@exnet.co.uk            H     H   GGGGGGG      here...?"  H
H                                                                  H
H         HOMEGROUND - THE INTERNATIONAL KATE BUSH FANZINE         H
H            PO Box 176 Orpington BR5 3NA Kent England             H
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH