Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT-video for sale

From: klindman@phoenix.oulu.fi (Kimmo Lindman)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1993 12:31:45 GMT
Subject: KT-video for sale
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ousrvr.oulu.fi

 Yes it's still available. I had to post my response here because I have
no time to answer all of you.
 First generation means (at least in this case) that the tape is a
compilation direct from broadcast.
 I don't want any Kate Bush material for exchange, thank you.
 I didn't post any price because I find it Very difficult to estimate
the value of a Kate Bush collectable like this. I'm leaving that job to
people like you. All offers are considered, but if anyone comes up with
TV-appearance(s) of Mylene Farmer (which are very, VERY rare though), the
tape goes to that person.
 I have means of turning this 1st gen. tape to quite good 2nd gen. copy
(PAL also), if anyone settles for that.
 I'm waiting a few days to give everyone interested a chance.

 I realise that most of you are interested in this tape just because it's
1st generation. I do have other KB TV-appearances, stuff from mainly 78-80
about 2.5 hours in all, but they are mostly 2nd and 3rd gen. (also in PAL).
I can post a list of these IF you are interested.

 I must say that I find this whole situation a _little_ amusing after the
flames I got a while ago, but guess I deserved them (I haven't lost my
sense of humour).

|  Kimmo Lindman  klindman@phoenix.oulu.fi  University of Oulu, Finland  |
|              Je suis d'une generation desenchantee  -MF                |