Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

standing outside this woman's work.

From: v134pfzd@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu (dan(n))
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1993 16:45:00 GMT
Subject: standing outside this woman's work.
News-Software: VAX/VMS VNEWS 1.41
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nntp@acsu.buffalo.edu

Hi, this is my first time posting to this newsgroup.  I'm a big fan of KB's
Hounds and Dreaming, and lukewarm about pretty much everything else.  But "This
Woman's Work" is an immensely affecting song (to me) and I recently heard of a
disc (European) that has a bunch of "unplugged" tracks from various artists,
including a performance of TWW by Kate, and "Here Comes the Flood" by P
Gabriel.  Have any of you kate-heads obtained this cd, and can you give some
information about it? (i.e. what other songs are on it, quality, etc.)

Thanks.

-Dan

"Good Lord I'm big!"  -Polly Harvey