Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT-video for sale

From: klindman@phoenix.oulu.fi (KL)
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1993 12:22:18 GMT
Subject: KT-video for sale
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ousrvr.oulu.fi

 1st generation (original) VHS PAL tape, containing the following British
TV appearances of Kate Bush:

         Whistle Test 8.10.85 interview
         BPI awards show 10.2.86 performing HOL
         TOTP 6.3.86 performing HOL
         The Tube 100th edition 4.4.86 performing Under The Ivy
         Comic Relief Show 6.4.86 performing Do Bears...
         Wogan 31.10.86 performing X4
         BPI Awards Show 9.2.87 voted best female artist
         TOTP 9.4.87 Ferry Aid video Let It Be
         Rhythms Of The World 11.3.89 interview
         Rapido 14.10.89 interview
         Wogan 6.12.89 performing This Woman's Work
         The Comic Strip Presents: Les Dogs (The Wedding Feast) 1990?

 I just thought that I'd ask if anybody is interested.

|  Kimmo Lindman  klindman@phoenix.oulu.fi  University of Oulu, Finland  |
|              Je suis d'une generation desenchantee  -MF                |