Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Les <WADD@VM1.YorkU.CA>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 93 02:11:05 EDT
To: Give Up! <love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu>

I am sick of seeing and hearing the atrocity of Willie Nelson's and Skinhead
O'Connor's butchering of "Don't Give Up".  Needless to say, Skinhead's vocals
(if you can call it that) leave much to be desired and Willie's falls far short
of Gabriel's.  Yes...I am biased becaused I dislike both Skinhead and Willie bu
t then again....I dislike Gabriel too.  Has anyone else had the misfortune of
tuning in to MuchMusic or MTV at the wrong moment and being assaulted by this
abomination?

Les