Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Tee-shirt

From: Gord Locke <glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 93 16:53:42 GMT-3:30
Subject: Re: Kate Tee-shirt
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (the rec.music.gaffa address)

	I have access to a top-o'-the-line full colour 400 dpi HP
scanner.  I have the LP version of This Woman's Work box set (with all
those great photos!)  I have the _Visual Documentary_ book.  I have the
_Aspects of the Sensual World_ CD (what a photo!!!!)  I have, of course,
all the albums on either LP or CD, and sometimes both.  I have a stack
of magazines.
	Let me know how I may be of assistance with regards to the
T-shirt.  BTW, I cast my vote in favour of the _Aspects_ cover ...
	(If you want to see how good the scanner is, check out the
Sugarcubes and Bjo:rk GIFs at ftp.uwp.edu).