Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Tee-shirt

From: Gord Locke <glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 93 18:07:27 GMT-3:30
Subject: Re: Kate Tee-shirt
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (the rec.music.gaffa address)

	Actually, on second thought the best pic for the tee is the
colour Ninth Wave one.  Besides, the Burning Airlines shirt already uses
that Aspects picture.
	On a related note, a guy I know has a weird Kate shirt; it must
be a bootleg.  On the front, there's a non-screened pic of Kate (ie. no
dot pattern for the greys, just black or white) with some caption, and
on the back, small identical graphics of Elvis with the caption,
"50,000,000 Elvis fans can't be wrong."  Bee-zarre.  Anyone else heard
of this?
	If I can beef up the FTP archives with GIF's, someone let me
know.  A lot of the ones I've downloaded in the past were very low
resolution.