Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

That T-shirt Again

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1993 09:04:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: That T-shirt Again
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: All@crl.com

Oops!  Should say "That Tee Shirt Again".  I still don't have the hang
of this thing.

So, another Tee Shirt idea -- Print up a truckload of shirts with "Kate Bush
The Red Shoes" on the back and have them all ready.  As soon as the first
picture of any sort hits the magazines or record stores, scan it, print
the front of the shirts and get those puppies in circulation.

PS.  Thanks to Larry Hernandez for a lovely Katemas.  And sauna.  Whooo.
Who woulda thought it would be over 100 bloody degrees!

                      Karen Newcombe  kln@crl.com
                "We're building a house of the future together."