Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Homeground - Help Needed

From: P D Fitzgerald-Morris <s0pdfm@exnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1993 20:28:08 GMT
Subject: Homeground - Help Needed
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello Friends,

I wonder if we can seek your assistance.  We are about to dispatch
HOMEGROUND no.48. We are having to put an insert in it because the
news has moved on somewhat since we sent it to the printer.

The question we don't know the answer to is this: What is Sony/
Columbia saying is the release date for the album and single in the
USA?

Will anyone who has been told the answer to this question by Sony
please email me as a matter of urgency.

Thanks a million for your help,

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
H  Peter FitzGerald-Morris       H     H   GGGGGGG     "Have       H
H  direct from                   H     H   G            the walls  H
H  HOMEGROUND TOWERS             HHHHHHH   G    GG      got        H
H  now via                       H     H   G     G      ears       H
H  s0pdfm@exnet.co.uk            H     H   GGGGGGG      here...?"  H
H                                                                  H
H         HOMEGROUND - THE INTERNATIONAL KATE BUSH FANZINE         H
H            PO Box 176 Orpington BR5 3NA Kent England             H
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH