Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Aspects of TSW T Shirt

From: Richard J Frost <rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 93 11:59:28 +0900
Subject: Aspects of TSW T Shirt
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I have a catalogue of an American music mail order house
that stocks various books / posters / rare music etc.

They have the T shirt with the Aspects of the Sensual World
photo on it.

Here are the details on the T shirt from their
WINTER 91-92 catalogue (sorry I dont have a recent one!)

BTW they have lots of posters also!

Kate Bush
XM-879  Face (from Sensual World) and logo
        red/black on white T shirt [L or XL]

The code # for the T shirt is XM-879, it was priced
at $12 U.S back then, I have no idea how much more expensive
it is now.

NOTE: This code # MAY have altered as I have an old catalogue
      please quote the catlogue date as Winter 91-92

I strongly advise getting their catalogue - its very good
The only reason I have not purchased something from them
yet is because they insist on Airmail for O.S orders
which makes buying one T shirt from them VERY expensive -
I estimated about $50 Australian.

Here is their mail order address (send a letter to them
asking for their catalogue to be sent to you)

	   Burning Airlines
           P.O. Box 3757
           Trenton NJ 08629

INSTRUCTIONS & INFORMATION FOR PHONE ORDERING:

call 1-609-587-7887
(Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat from 11:00 AM until 5:00 PM EST)

   NOTE:
    	  * COLLECT CALLS WILL _NOT_ BE ACCEPTED
	  * VISA & MASTERCARD ONLY - NO C.O.D's
	  * MINIMUM PHONE ORDER IS $10
	  * PLEASE HAVE THE FOLLOWING AT HAND WHEN CALLING:

		1- Credit card number, expiration date and the
	           cardholders name as it appears on the credit card

		2- Your Burning airlines account number (if you have
		   ordered before)

		3- Item code number, description and price of items
		   you wish to order

Hope this helps!

--
   .------.   Richard Frost                   _--_|\             .------.