Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Jane Siberry: MM review

From: I.M.Young@birmingham.ac.uk (Ian Young)
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1993 16:40:00 GMT
Subject: Re: Jane Siberry: MM review
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

of course, given the nature of the posting method, the ritual throwing of
crunchy vegetable salad over the keyboard, the boss walking in a couple of
minutes later, trying to continue to look unflustered as I type through the
carrots and mange-tout and vinaigrette (I keep seeing bits of mint stuck in
odd places, and in between keys even now), and all, there were bound to be
some mistakes:
> which is something gauchely intrusive
           ^^^^^^^^^
sometimes.