Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

happy katemas

From: acarhart@netcom.com (The King of Wishful Thinking)
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1993 07:00:44 GMT
Subject: happy katemas
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Happy Katemas!
(Mere minutes remain in July... this post was close..)

I didn't get around to contacting the San Jose contingent, I don't know if
there was a party there, but I hope everyone who threw one had a good time.

I haven't read this group in quite a while, but I hope the gaffa population is
doing well.  Maybe I'll start up when The Red Shoes comes out, but the traffic
is definitely too much for me to get the digest like I used to.

Happy August...

Kevin
ukevc@mcl.ucsb.edu