Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Demise of Ninth Wave TIFF file for T shirt B-(

From: woj@remus.rutgers.edu (some cool guy from the internet)
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 93 13:15:01 EDT
Subject: Re: Demise of Ninth Wave TIFF file for T shirt B-(
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

ericf@netcom.com (Eric France) sez:
>(fyi, when you find
>grainy, poorly dithered images of the LP covers on the anon ftp sites,
>they are probably the ones that woj and I whipped up using an
>Amiga video digitizer in college.  See, we propped the albums
>up in front of the Ikegami, keyed the video down to the Amiga...:)

actually, the poorly dithered ones are probably the ones that i whipped
up using a really cheesy digitizer on a pc (stu's pc, if you're curious,
eric). the ones that we made using the ikegamis and the amiga came out
a lot better - respectable, in fact, as far as i'm concerned.

_O_ woj@remus.rutgers.edu - with a kiss, i pass the key. feel your tongue...