Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

t-shirt nominations

From: ericf@netcom.com (Eric France)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1993 19:15:09 GMT
Subject: t-shirt nominations
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Richard Caley sez:
>I nominate the picture in the TWW booklet which has three images of
>KaTe superimposed. I grabbed Scott's scan of this and it has become my
>favourite background. Best if either the background faded into the
>shirt or if the KaTes were transfered onto a plain background. It has
>movement and emotion and it is a stunning image.

I have the placed the one scan of this which I have on
ftw.uwp.edu, /pub/incoming/pictures/KateBush/TripleKate.jpg.
Richard, if your scan is bigger/better/higher resolution/etc
please upload it to the net.

Eric France            |  don't look back, look straight ahead, don't turn away
ericf@netcom.com       |  to the voice, it said, don't look back, yesterday's
Poughkeepsie, NY USA   |  gone, don't turn away, you can take it on... --RB