Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

"Hair of the Hound"  is a video containing only the videos from
"Hounds of Love."  It has been out of print for quite sometime.  If I
recall correctly, this laser disc is in CAV format.  These same videos
are also included in "The Whole Story" video which is in CLV format.

If you aren't interested in this disc, or if they have more than one,
please Email me with info on how to contact these people.  I'd love to
have a copy.

Welcome to the group!

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com