Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

*******

Is there anyone out there who would be willing to dub some Kate Stuff that I don't
have? I can not find any CD singles or the boxed set (which I don't want to
purchase anyways, since I have all of her "major" albums.) I really, really would
like to hear some of the other stuff that she has done, but I have no means of
doing this. I would send Tapes to you, with a Self Addressed Stamped Return Package,
and If you want anything from me, I would send that along too...

please
please
please....

I'm begging here...

Well, you don't want to hear anymore of my wimpering, so I'll be off.

Aaron Ridley
ridley@glerl.noaa.gov
or
ridley@zasu.sprl.umich.edu