Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Collectibles

From: greg@irl.ise.ufl.edu (Greg O'Rear)
Date: 28 Jul 1993 19:39:31 GMT
Subject: Re: Collectibles
To: rec-music-gaffa@bikini.cis.ufl.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

dfleenor@nettech.com (super dave?) writes:
>While we're kinda on the subject of KaTe Kollectibles...I recently
>picked up a Hounds of Love limited edition marbleized LP

I even have the marbleized cassette HoL (ooo aaa :-)  As far as collectibles
go, I suppose besides my Cloudbusting CD it would have to be a promo sampler
(vinyl) from The Dreaming.  I mean, cardboard displays for Experiment IV and
the like can't really be too collectible, can they?

Then there's always the Kick Inside picture disk and the Single File box.
Which reminds me: a local store still has copies of the Lionheart and NFE
box sets (the recent ones, with the booklet).  Are these worth getting?  If so,
how much is too much?
--
Greg O'Rear (orear@ise.ufl.edu)
Industrial and Systems Engineering, University of Florida