Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Returned mail: Host unknown

From: MAILER-DAEMON@trout.nosc.mil (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 93 22:24:19 PDT
Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown
To: ryptyde!netrun!rhill

550 Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET... Host unknown

   ----- Unsent message follows -----
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Subject: Katemas in San Diego??
From: rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill)
Comments: Cloudbuster
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 93 21:45:09 PDT

        Well, I
'm back.  Great news about the tape tree finally coming to being,
especially being it's going to have lots of stuff on it.  Sounds like
it will be close to what IED and I have been talking alot about, a
"best of" Kate performances (as opposed to interviews, etc) tape, alot
nicer then trying to track all the stuff down and having to flick
between different tapes.  I only hope I get a good copy!

        I'm still not back into "Kate Bush mode" yet, but is anyone
interested in a San Diego Katemas, pesumably on the 31rst?  I haven't
heard of any Katemases yet in California and I probably won't be able
to travel to one anyways, but I'll probably have at least one person
over on that day and there might as well be more!  :-)

        Hello to everyone!

Ron

---
rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill)