Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

(grumble grumble)

From: jorn@chinet.com (Jorn Barger)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1993 01:33:38 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: (grumble grumble)
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (Love Hounds)

it occurs to me i best offer my phone number, since i got lucky.

please don't call between 9pm and 9am, my time (CDT, Chicago).
The tape takes 15 minutes, or 20 with MoP.  Tell me whether you want MoP
too.  (I *may* doze off during, depending when you call.  I expect you'll
be able to break the connection okay by hanging up at your end.)

please be nice.  i have been portrayed as a jerk, but i really try not to
be, and it really bothers me when people dislike me.  (what happened to
gene haldeman who was going to mediate?  anybody else willing to try, if
he's found it too much?)

jorn
312-243-3657