Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

MidSouth KateMas UpDate

From: ch854@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kirstin A. Hargie)
Date: 21 Jul 1993 08:14:32 GMT
Subject: MidSouth KateMas UpDate
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi folx...

Just ant to let those of you who didn't see the first post
that there will be a Katemas party at my apt in Oxford
Mississippi.  The party will begin at 7 pm on July 31st, and
we expect it to continue to the following day.  Crash space
is available, bring your sleeping bag though.  Rides may be
available from the Memphis area.

If there are any gaffans anywhere in the midsouth, please come!
We have rare videos, lots of music, spinach dip, and plenty
of entertainment from other party-goers.

Let me know if you are coming by giving me a call at
1-601-234-3449, leave a message on my machine if i'm not
available to take your call, leave your number so that I
can call back and give you direc!!

So far the place is going to be hopping, but I hope to
see more people if you can come.

kiri
byhargie@vm.cc.olemiss.edu    (preferred)
ch854@freenet