Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

first Kate Album to Listen to

From: RIDLEY@glerl.noaa.gov
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1993 8:37:49 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: first Kate Album to Listen to
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@uunet.UU.NET

Ken Bacso:

  I must disagree with the rest of the people on which album to listen to first.
I love the Dreaming. It is my Favorite or Second Favorite album, but it is not
a good album to try to 'hook' people with. I took me a while to really like it.

  I would say the Hounds of Love or the Sensual World would be the 'least
offensive' albums and are garenteed to get people interested in more. (even my
mother loves these albums).

  I think it also depends on the person who is going to listen to the album. If
the person's favorite album is by Enya, I would recomend the Sensual World. But
if their favorite album is by the Sugarcubes, then, hey throw the Dreaming their
way... they will love it.

  (ridley slips into his aspestos flame-proof jump suit... flame away...)

Aaron Ridley
ridley@glerl.noaa.gov