Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas in San Jose?! Will it happen? Do you want it?

From: Mark Kraft <bullroar@west.darkside.COM>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 93 05:10:35 PDT
Subject: Katemas in San Jose?! Will it happen? Do you want it?
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucbvax.berkeley.EDU
Comments: Artichoke King '92

Hi fans... I had left a message on gaffa awhile back asking if anyone was
interested in another Katemas taking place in San Jose, but all I heard
was dead air... is anyone out there still interested?  There's not much
time left, but then again, that's what we said last year, and it worked
out ok then... but if anyone is interested or wants to perhaps take an
active role in helping put the thing together, volunteer a place, etc...
then NOW IS THE TIME TO SAY SO!  Failure to get some sort of response
will just further discourage me, and I've been very busy lately, so its
hard for me to do the whole thing myself.  Please speak up and let me
know if you're interested and would like to help ideally.
Please respond to me at sleepless_eye@tbit.tch.org as I tend to read that
mail more regularly than my mail here...
Thanks -
Mark