Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

PG "skit" on MST3k, Bettie Serveert

From: arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.Arizona.EDU (Alex Gibbs)
Date: 17 Jul 93 13:57:02 GMT
Subject: PG "skit" on MST3k, Bettie Serveert
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I remember reading in here that Kate Bush was once mentioned on MST3k
(Mystery Science Theater 3000).  Although not as amazing, last night a
rerun of a 1991 MST3k had Tom Servo playing Peter Gabriel as the bots
attempted a really short improv skit about Peter Gabriel being offered
cream of wheat.  Keyword is "attempted". :)

Of no importance, but later in the same show one of them said:
"This guy's got a knife in his digeridu."

This might be old news...
Bettie Serveert's CD was listed in Noteworthy Music's new catalogue as being
released in the states the week of July 20 by Atlantic.  I don't know/remember
if they have been mentioned here before or not but they have been played on
MTV's 120 Minutes and are from the Netherlands.

--