Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Chris Katefans is a God! (Was: Love-Hounds T-Shirt)

From: atkins901@snake.cs.uidaho.edu (Antonin!)
Date: 17 Jul 1993 06:58:00 GMT
Subject: Re: Chris Katefans is a God! (Was: Love-Hounds T-Shirt)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: atkins901@snake.cs.uidaho.edu

><Stuff Deleted>
>Fine Jorn doesn't like Chris.
>Fine, Chris doesn't like Jorn.
>Fine.
>Let's take it off net.
><more deleted>
>I mean this is absolutely ridiculous.  (sp)
><More deleted...>

I couldn't agree more..  In fat, a great deal of people who I know who
read this newsgroup don't even care what Jorn or Chris flame each other
about..  Many consider the 'n'  key an invaluable resource when it comes
to this kind of dribble...

--------
Mark Atkinson (AKA Antonin!)
atkins901@snake.cs.uidaho.edu
"None of th opinions above represent the views of the University of Idaho
or its constituants.  These are only opinions of the writer."