Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate T shirt

From: Richard J Frost <rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 93 11:26:50 +0930
Subject: Kate T shirt
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I support the T shirt design so far. I'd like to submit a nice scan
of the Ninth Wave that I have here at work. (1100 x 1000) 24 bit colour
image.

I have a JPEG at the moment, its not too bad (the tiff file had to be
stored on tape for space reasons).

Regarding the T-shirt design, how about printing some really good
Kate Lyrics on the back with a floating KT femme symbol casting a
shadow on it or something.

The ninth wave is my personal favourite kate photo, it would make a
great T shirt on its own, I've been toying with the idea of getting
my TWW Vol III album Ninth Wave pic, transferred to a T shirt.

Maybe some mention of "The Net" should appear on the T shirt also.

I bought a great Salvador Dali T shirt when I visited Chicago
2 years ago, the printing process was very advanced - the colours
on the T shirt closely resembled the original art. The T shirt
company said the the following on the tag attached to the T shirt
when I bought it:

"We at Serigraphia have reproduced a selection of Dali's
 masterworks in Cooperation with the Salvadoir Dali Museum
in St. Petersburg, Florida, which has assisted in and approved
the reproductions to guarantee their quality and accuracy"

The company that produces these T shirts would be a an excellent
choice for making a Kate Lovehounds T shirt.

Here is their address:

	SERIGRAPHIA
	FORT WALTON BEACH, FLORIDA
	Phone (800) 226-3254

someone over there should give them a call and check out their
prices and quality of their work.

I really hope this T shirt thing happens, what a great idea!

PS.
	If anyone has an example of Chris' excellent graphics
        work I'd love to check it out.

--
   .------.   Richard Frost                   _--_|\             .------.
(}/`HI  hi|   rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au     /      \ Adelaide   |HI  hi'\{)