Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Jorn and Chris, a proposal

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 93 10:02 MET DST
Subject: Re: Jorn and Chris, a proposal
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

> Here's my proposal:

gee!!! reading this needs more time than dubbing Moments of Pleasure (alone)
I also have a master in PAL (thanks again!!!), and I will visit a Panasonic
World-1 owner next Thursday. Anyone willing to pay for a tape+postage or
willing to trade other videos (email me for my complete list) can tell me
to do it. If there are too many it will need a bit more time, of course,
since the W-1 is not my own one. Regarding to tape+postage: remember that
I live in Germany and postage to the US alone is about 10 US-$. Good tapes
(like the ones Chris seems to enjoy) are about 10 to 20 US-$, depending on
what you really want. BTW: I also have a Rocket Man in PAL directly from
cable MTV. And I have the Wogan-Rocket-Man, but not that good.

Bye,

Uli