Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tape Tree: Humble Apologies...

From: jorn@chinet.chinet.com (Jorn Barger)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1993 17:01:26 GMT
Subject: Tape Tree: Humble Apologies...
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Thanks, Mike.  To re-summarize, Mike repeatedly assured me that Chris was
offering to dub a master in his home, with Aspel and Rocketman, and that
it could be done in a matter of hours.  The truth that emerged after two
weeks of botched communication was that Chris couldn't do this at all,
and wasn't offering Rocketman unless he got the Aspel original to dub in
Kansas City some weeks from now.  What a mess!

So does anyone have *any* kind of copy of the "Black and White Rocketman"?
(it's not entirely b&w)

I expect to send Cynthia whatever I have, at the end of this week.  I'm very
hopeful it will be the most wonderful thing you've ever gotten, and strongly
encourage you to choose a 'samurai' and send a tape... [samurai = one of seven
toplevel dubbers]

Updated "Red Shoes FAQ" in the works...

jorn