Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: Gene Hadelman/John Zimmer

From: Kaia Kruus <kruus@utcc.utoronto.ca>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1993 11:39:16 -0400
Subject: re: Gene Hadelman/John Zimmer
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Here's my 2 cents worth about "All the love":  It personally made
me a lot more aware of the concept of dying/not existing ,what we
leave behind, and what we overlook while alive and well.
My mother, your typical Lawrence Welk fan type of senior agreed to
sit down for a listen to "All the love" which actually made her break
down and cry, sobbing "Isn't this true..."
KaTe managed to bridge a big time generation gap with her wisdom.
NB: Unforunately, my mother still screeches in pain every time I play
"Violin" whenever she's around.

--

 <-OO->
  |__|