Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Aspel-Rocket-Wogan tape tree?

From: jorn@chinet.chinet.com (Jorn Barger)
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1993 19:33:27 GMT
Subject: Re: Aspel-Rocket-Wogan tape tree?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Lori K grovels  { ;^)
>How does one become a recipient of tapes?  I *need* my Kate fix and am
>getting desparate!  Thanks

I'm open to suggestions.

theory 1: i make five copies on cheap equipment, and the recipients make
five worse ones each.  (judging from the response, the total demand will
be more like 15 total, but ears seem to be perking up, so it might be 100
eventually-- YOU MUST SEE THE ROCKETMAN VIDEO!!!!)  this will still mean
a $5 or so charge, i should hasten to mention.

theory 2: i do all 15-100 professionally, if i can find a willing place,
and charge what it costs... maybe $15 with shipping?

theory 3: a volunteer with access to good equipment volunteers to get
pro quality at amateur prices?

??? anyone?

(oh, aren't we sorry-ass addicts, all... ;^)