Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Peter Gabriel Tour Question

From: hoyme@src.honeywell.com (Ken Hoyme)
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1993 20:27:08 GMT
Subject: Peter Gabriel Tour Question
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@src.honeywell.com (News interface)

I am trying to locate the current tour schedule for Peter Gabriel.  At
one time I saw a list that had him coming to Minneapolis this month, but
I have not found any information locally as to where or when.  I suspect
that the Minneapolis date was dropped for a second Chicago show :-(, but
I would hate to find out I missed it because of poor local advertising.

I am not on the PG mail list (and can't afford to get more e-mail).  Has
a more complete list been circulated there, and if so, could some kind
soul forward it to me via e-mail??  (That would limit the non-KaTe
bandwidth here...)

Many thanks in advance,
Ken

(Gee -- no flame-bait, either...   Hmmm, maybe I should add an
obligatory KaTe comment ....)

I am looking forward to the new CD....

(there)   ;-)