Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Questions galore! canuhelp?

From: mojzes@tiger.vill.edu (brni)
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1993 06:34:46 GMT
Subject: Re: Questions galore! canuhelp?
Expires: Thu, 1 Jul 1993 04:00:00 GMT
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@vu-vlsi.ee.vill.edu

In article <930630124738.2380107c@CCSVAX.SFASU.EDU> Z_MCWESTKJ@CCSVAX.SFASU.EDU ) (colleen's kari :) writes:

>ok, first of all, as you notice i don't have *Never for Ever* YET!
>but i've been looking to find an EMI-America cd of it.
>i've noticed that the EMI-Manh. cd i have has no lyric insert... did
>they do that (cut-out the lyrics) with all Amer --> Manhattan cds,
>and did the EMI-America version of *The Dreaming* have a lyric
>booklet???

well SHIT!  get yourself a copy.  get two!  get a cd, and find some
used vinyl for the lyrics.  or download them.  or whatever.  i mean
rilly! what's more important? kate's music or a lyric sheet?

i'm afraid i can't help you with the emi-america/manh.  all my kate
discs pre-tsw were bought before anyone in the good-ole us of a
were making kate discs.

>has anyone translated what the australian ab. says at the end of "The
>Dreaming"?  and what is it?

"if you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding.
 how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?"

:> :> :>

>number on the box, even the copper tint changed slightly. does anyone
>have an orig. US cd and can you tell me the orig. cat number and the
>dif. of the old and new? (like, is Columbia printed the same size as
>the title, like on *Aspects...* on the spine of the jewel-case? new
>one Columbia is half-size).

yes, its the same size.  ck 44164.

>colleen's kari

>| love is getting hugs just because you're there.  me =) |
>z_mcwestkj@ccsvax.sfasu.edu
>by way of the snail:
>kari j. mcwest (scorpion-man)
>box 15543 sfasu