Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sick of KB

From: klindman@phoenix.oulu.fi (Kimmo Lindman)
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1993 08:35:02 GMT
Subject: Sick of KB
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ousrvr.oulu.fi

   There wouldn't be so many Kate Bush fans out there if you
people just knew of Mylene Farmer. The French speaking world
knows it better, they don't need Kate Bush. They already have
Mylene, who has 100 times better voice, lyrics, looks & style
than Kate. (Not to even mention her videos = High Art)
   I know, Mylene must be quite unfamiliar name to most of you,
but take my advice, try to get hold of her music & her videos,
you won't regret it!
   And if you think that the language is a problem, don't worry,
you'll have the best French teacher in the world, Mylene.
   The purpose of this article is NOT to offend any true Kate Bush
fans, sorry! This is for all of those who have any second thoughts
about Kate's music, if you think that Kate Bush is the best thing
that music has to offer, you're wrong.
   6 months ago I was a diehard KT fan. Now, my Kate Bush collection
is for sale (interested, anyone ?). Mylene Farmer is The Goddess
of rock&pop art and there's no competition, not even by far.

   Kimmo Lindman (ex-Kate Bush fan)

 Not to say I hate Kate Bush, I'm still planning to buy her next
 album (when it comes out sometime in the year 2000...).