Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New compilation rumor

From: jorn@chinet.com (Jorn Barger)
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1993 23:24:18 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: New compilation rumor
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (Love Hounds)

I'm listening to "Rock Over London" to see if they mention Aspel or TRS,
and they mentioned Kate Bush... but in relation to some compilation
album I didn't get the idea of, that will also feature Maire of Clannad (?).

Anyone?

---
    "My father has told me I used to dance to the music on the telly.  I
remember it vaguely.  It was completely unselfconscious and I wasn't aware
of people looking at me.  One day some people came into the room, saw me and
laughed and from that moment on I stopped doing it.  I think maybe I've been
trying to get back there ever since."  Kate, from Ron's Cloudbusting