Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

>Wav to me...

From: rbell@mail.sas.upenn.edu (Reuven Bell)
Date: 23 Jun 93 06:41:11 GMT
Subject: >Wav to me...
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@netnews.upenn.edu

Yes!  Please convert the song into .wav format.  Some of us are stuck here
with wimpy sound capabilities, that doesn't mean we don't want a sneak
peak.  It'll just increase the pleasure when the album comes out and I can
play it on my newly ordered-soon to be delivered fully orgasmic tuner/amp...

BTW what _is_ the address for the Peter Gabriel e-list?

Seeing the man Thursday night in New York.  Time to start getting psyched!

Apollyon