Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: IN REFERENCE TO MEREDITH.

From: dsr@LNS598.LNS.CORNELL.EDU (Daniel S. Riley)
Date: 18 Jun 1993 19:09:33 GMT
Subject: Re: IN REFERENCE TO MEREDITH.
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

On Fri, 18 Jun 1993 08:59:46 -0400,
IT92CJM@ccs.edge-hill-college.ac.uk (WOLFMAN JACK) said:
IT92CJM> MEREDITH LEAVE HER ALONE SHE HAS MORE TALENT IN HER LITTLE FINGER
IT92CJM> THAN YOU COULD POSSIBLY HAVE.

What I want to know, is what is with this sudden gaffa obsession with
how talented various artist's little fingers are?  Is this an idea for
a new concept album--works performed with only the little finger?  And
which one?  Do Sarah Brightman and Prince each have only one little
finger, or are we supposed to pick one?  Is Sarah's left little finger
more or less talented than her right?  Do you think we could at least
get marginally back on topic by discussing Kate's little finger?

--
-Dan Riley                          Internet: dsr@lns598.tn.cornell.edu
-Wilson Lab, Cornell University     HEPNET/SPAN: lns598::dsr (44630::dsr)