Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: IN REFERENCE TO MEREDITH.

From: rhogan@chaph.usc.edu (Ron Hogan)
Date: 18 Jun 1993 12:05:14 -0700
Subject: Re: IN REFERENCE TO MEREDITH.
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: rhogan@chaph.usc.edu

IT92CJM@ccs.edge-hill-college.ac.uk (WOLFMAN JACK) writes:

>THIS MAY BE A BIT LATE BUT I WANTED TO SAY THAT I TOTALLY DISAGREE
>WITH MEREDITH,IN REFERENCE TO SARAH BRIGHTMAN.

>MEREDITH LEAVE HER ALONE SHE HAS MORE TALENT IN HER LITTLE FINGER
>THAN YOU COULD POSSIBLY HAVE.

I had something clever to say about Sarah Brightman's talented little
finger, but upon reflection its taste is rather questionable.

I've heard the record--promotional copies are already surfacing in used
CD shops in the greater LA area-- and it's not a bad disc, but neither
is it good enough to be telling anybody that she has more talent in her
little finger than other people could *possibly* have.

I mean, stack it up against the new Jenni Muldaur album, for starters.

ObKate of sorts: Does this name change thing mean that Mr. Unpronouncable
Gender Symbol will no longer sing "My Name Is Prince" in concert?

Ron