Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: ALBUM NEWSFLASH!

From: scasterg@waltham.columbus.oh.us (Stuart Castergine)
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1993 10:28:51 -0500
Subject: Re: ALBUM NEWSFLASH!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

At  9:44 AM 6/15/93 -0400, Eric Walker wrote:

>OBKate: This talk about the new album certainly displays the truth
>of that humourous statement of last week: "Kate Fans Have Mass
>Orgasm."  :)

Hee, hee!

>And before we dismiss Jeff Beck, listen to his work on Roger Waters'
>superb album "Amused To Death."  Since Waters and Gilmour apparently
>can't be in the same room together, Waters turned to Beck for that
>Floydish sound.  He does a terrific job on that guitar.

Rcanting my earlier "too many stars" comment, I have to add:
I think Beck and Clapton will do well. They're both great, tasteful
guitarists. It's Prince I'm worried about.

(apologies to all you Prince fans out there, but I can't take anybody
seriously who wants to be referred to by a symbol. I can just hear the
radio interviews: Today we'll be talking with ... how the heck do you say
that?)
--
scasterg@waltham.columbus.oh.us == Stuart Castergine              ---
  "We danced in graveyards with vampires till dawn                 |/