Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: the ruby slippers

From: mojzes@tiger.vill.edu (brni)
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1993 06:05:38 GMT
Subject: Re: the ruby slippers
Expires: Tue, 15 Jun 1993 04:00:00 GMT
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@vu-vlsi.ee.vill.edu

In article <9306141654.AA01576@relay1.UU.NET> REWOICC%ERENJ.BITNET@pucc.Princeton.EDU (goya!) writes:

>actually, it sounds like too many unimpressive stars to me. jeff beck?
>eric clapton? ugh! prince is tolerable since he can be brilliant when
>
>+woj

ugh?  true, beck and clapton don't fit well into the style that we
are accustomed to hearing from kate of late, but i think that they
would work excellently in her early stuff.  if you were saying "ugh!"
to rod stewart i'd understand... but jeff beck and eric clapton were
both pioneers in their time, although they have been weathered a bit...

(yeah yeah, i know, just 15 minits ago i was raving about stiff little
fingers.... whaddaya gonna do?)

brni